• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wisconsin 64

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Hello, my name is Evan. I'm 21 years old, and I live in Wisconsin. I'm looking for a netplay partner for training in Smash 64. None of my real life friends want to play 64 on anything more than a casual level, but I want to play competitively.

Please let me know if you are interested! I'd prefer somewhere close by, not only because we would have better ping, but also we could possibly go to tournaments together someday.

Annex

Smash Ace
I will play videogames with you
I'm in St Paul, so you could come to the monthlies we hold in Minneapolis whenever. I'm also on netplay often

Bad luck with WI; I don't think there's 64 in the entire state :/

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
I will play videogames with you
I'm in St Paul, so you could come to the monthlies we hold in Minneapolis whenever. I'm also on netplay often

Bad luck with WI; I don't think there's 64 in the entire state :/
There are very few 64 players. I'm actually going to a tournament this weekend in Appleton that has all of the games, including Brawl and 64. So I'm hoping the turnout will be good.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
R U that good?
Ken Kratz will play with you, he's the prize
I don't know how good I am yet. I've been playing 64 since 1999, but only ever casually or against level 9 CPUs, I play against one friend now, but he's a Melee player so doesn't take 64 the same way I do. He plays more for fun. I think I'm alright at it.

LimeSoda

Smash Cadet
I'm at UW-Whitewater. I'll try to make it up to one of the events in the Appleton area sometime but I don't have a car so it's hard. Zepplin is from the Madison area I believe but goes to school on the east coast or something.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
I'm at UW-Whitewater. I'll try to make it up to one of the events in the Appleton area sometime but I don't have a car so it's hard. Zepplin is from the Madison area I believe but goes to school on the east coast or something.
If Zeppelin is who I think he is, then he goes to Columbia in NYC.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to a tournament in Appleton this weekend called Mariofestation, they're doing a 64 side tourney with around 20 people at the moment.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
How was the event Treedot Treedot ?
I meant to update, I actually had to cancel my plans the night before due to a family emergency that required immediate attention :(

Two of my friends went, one actually got first in Smash 4 doubles. I heard 64 only had 7 people show up, so they played round robin and Paul Fisher won.

Top Bottom