• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wireless Bryaco. The first

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
As soon as Brawl comes out. We at BryanCo have "special" brawls. This incloudes:

Events: BryanCo Events. These are made-up but sweet events. On Brawl, one of the events is called "ClassicKingdom" Some person plays as Mario, someone else has to be peach and NOT ATTACK AT ALL, while fight DK. If DK beats Peach or Mario once, you lose. Timed battle, 2:00. Hard if Xbear is being DK (outta my opinion)

Giver Infor: This is good for begginers. They fight in a tuturial, fight moi. I'll teach you everything I know.

Battle Smarts: Show your skill in this trazy quiz game. If you get it right, you get five hits on your opponent. This might take awhile, for they can recover, but not hit you. Not allowed to roll or dodge, or move when its not your turn

Pokemon Battle: This one is now intresting. We got alot of pokemon on here. If your being Pokemon Trainer. Your not allowed to swich pokemon. If your pokemon like Lucario and Pikachu, You choose your attack and fire! This is like the real pokemon battleing games. Note: Stanama is used, no items.

SSBB show: This is new. This is kool, me and one of YOU act a role of action. One me and Xbear did was called "Trusted Friends!" It is sweet, mind you.

Vs boss: You verse me. I don't look like much, but i am tough. (Just in case you can't find a battle) WARNING: I ain't gunna be easy on you! :chuckle:

Well thats all for now. This, BryanCoBrawl, will begin in July 20, 2008. You should be outta school by then, right? (So will We)

I hope your intrested!

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
BryanCo is a researching facility, well use to be. Soon it'll just be a SSBB Name. This means that BryanCo will only talk, play, and tip about SSBB. These tournaments choose a few lucky people from the world. If you want to be on BryanCo Event battles, or something else, Tell me here.

Top Bottom