• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide [WIP] The Art of The Ninja | Sheik Guide - Smash Wii U [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Normally, I'd be irritated that you used so much of the same wording as me and paraphrased it, but since you did it so well that would be impossible for even the Fine Bros to strike for copyright claim (not that I would want to), I'll give you a pass and a pat on the back.

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
At this point, it's starting to irritate me how much you are borrowing. Most of the info (thus far) here is paraphrased, less detailed versions of what I have said. I don't want to be that guy, but can you please try to be more original? Sorry about this.

Last edited:

Zubatman27

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zubatcontrol
At this point, it's starting to irritate me how much you are borrowing. Most of the info (thus far) here is paraphrased, less detailed versions of what I have said. I don't want to be that guy, but can you please try to be more original? Sorry about this.[/QUOTE
Sure no problem I am sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom