• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winnipeg MB, That summer tournament (3s, smash and others)

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
Winnipeg MB, That summer tournament (3s, smash and others)
Dates: August 11 and 12
Location University of Manitoba Rooms 217 and 225 Ucentre
Entry Fee: $5

Prize 70/20/10 split

Hello

I'm from Winnipeg and we are holding our second annual summer tournament this year titled That Summer Tournament. Smash has a decent size following here so the game is gonna be a pretty major focal point at our tournament. Its a fighting game tournament in general but SSBM will be represented well. You guys may not know of us but there are some pretty good players here. If anyone happens to be in the city come on out and represent yourself.

We're always looking for more players and are always excited to meet new players.

For more information visit www.ssga.tk .

Vestipher

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'd be able to come since I'll be in Winnipeg for two weeks, and I'll be staying like, 5 blocks away from U of M.

Zachyc

Smash Rookie
so this a summer event only? if there is a 2008 i will be there, i live in wolesly so its not too far

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
Well its our annual big summer wind down event. There are events throughout the year. There was supposed to be a tournament this week but due to circumstances it had to be cancelled. There was a pretty big smash tournament a few weeks ago. Theres quite a decent sized scene in Winnipeg. So if you want to play there are players.

I can hook you up with players if you want. Either contact me on MSN: ultra_nYo@hotmail.com or visit www.ssga.tk. Thats the site I use to announce tournaments and events. Just general chatting as well.

Top Bottom