• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winners of the Gamestop Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
If you've won the first round of the Gamestop Brawl Tournament. I'll like to face you in an online match, once we can exchange Brawl Codes. I'm deffiantely going to win the first round at my Gamestop because I'm the only good smasher in my area.

So please post your Brawl Codes as soon as you get them.

I'll see you on Wi-Fi.;)

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I've entered the Wi-Fi Wars tournament and one of the tournaments on this forum.

Strag

Smash Cadet
Don't be overconfident...

It's good to have that mindset, but don't let it interfere with your performance. You might well be the best smasher in your area.

Anyways, my brother and I will be participating in two Gamestop Round 1 tournies, so we have a good chance at winning one of them.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
If you've won the first round of the Gamestop Brawl Tournament. I'll like to face you in an online match, once we can exchange Brawl Codes. I'm deffiantely going to win the first round at my Gamestop because I'm the only good smasher in my area.

So please post your Brawl Codes as soon as you get them.

I'll see you on Wi-Fi.;)
Being the best in your area means nothing at the gamestop tournament, because they aren't playing by any rules that involve skill.

Strag

Smash Cadet
I will admit, the Gamestop tournament by no means has the the setup that most people would love to have (Stock-timed, different use of controllers, no items), but it is a feat none-the-less. It requires SOME skill...

I would love to play the winners of the Brawl tournaments tonight.

Insomniac487

Smash Cadet
You say your "definitely" going to win? You do realize what the gamestop official rules are right?

1v1
1 minute timer
1 stock
items allowed
final smashes allowed

Ridiculous rules? Yep.
Unbelievable fast matches? Yup.

The whole tournament will take no more then 1 hour. theres a 32 person capacity for the contest cause its limited. Good / Experiences people can lose........ and people with no or little experience can Win....... its a COMPLETELY random factor.

Besides, someone can turtle till the timer runs out, and get you in a SUDDEN DEATH match. 1 hard hit = KO and out of tournament. not to sound mean or anything, but just saying... don't have too much confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom