• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wing Refresh Idea

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
alright well i havent been able to try this yet but it all makes sense in theory so i dont see why it wouldnt work in game, but when hanging from the ledge press jump and right as soon as you release the edge and begin to jump press upB which should put you into a wing refresh from the ledge pretty quick, someone please check this, im too busy with hw

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
I tested it and it works well. It might be a good idea to do this after you do a bair from a ledge release jump for a nice gimp.

Good find, thanks!

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
This would be a good way of spacing ledge guarding characters. Since it refreshes your wings, getting hit in it won't do much... Just lure them into more of our ledge schemes. ^_^

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
haha cool yea i ws thinking it would be good to do if you had just hit someone while off the ledge and you needed to get some jumps again real quick

should make ledgeguarding even easier :)

Top Bottom