• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wing Push KO is hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashragde

Smash Rookie
mmm well as all of u know woi can push a little and this is a incredible way to kill ur opponents i will tell u some good points i already proove they work:laugh::

1.the easyest but some of the most dangerous....:ness, he nees his pkthunder to recover so he will just think in this "bah he will just use his shield i can avoid him"so there is when u say STOP.

step 1: go for him when he said pk... when he said thunder... u need to be below him(u can be in any direction but below is the safest way)
step 2: use ur WOI in this moment(this is like a instant kill) this will change the position of ness and he will lost the control of his pkthunder or ur woi can destroy his pk thunder any ways if u are hit by his pkthunder u will go up and propably safe just caution wit the recover power of ness D:!.
PD:is the same wit lucas but is a lot more dificult i preffer use mirror shield wit him, and u cant destroy the pk thunder of lucas wit WOI

u can move him when he stays in the same position in the air wit his up+b if u use ur WOIcorrectly and the stage can allow u to keep him in a non good position to recover. Is the same wit falco , fox, mmm kirby(dificult), dd kong and lucario.

ike: when hes in the edge is so vulnerable to wingpush ko.... ikes are jab spamers so if u use ur woi when hes in the edge of the stage when u are sure he will use jab(Almost always) he will die cuz that will send him to use a n-air and thats will not allow to recover.

theres some examples maybe later i will put more ...

PD:THIS REALLY WORKS wit goods and bad palyers:bee:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I apologize, but this is common knowledge. This is more of a fancy way to KO them, and it's risky as it is too. I would rather just shoot arrows at them and edgehog when they are far away. We shouldn't be working on such fancy tactics and focus on the basics and pressuring our opponents.
Besides, you don't see many Ness or Lucas players around these days, or at least I haven't.

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I second Ness, and if you are close enough to do this, I wouldn't use PK2. This is something we've covered a lot, the only practical way to kill with WoI is a footstool to a WoI and that is really situational.

Also, bad grammar.

Coffee™

I need it....
As Admiral pointed out this is pretty common knowledge and this isn't exactly deserving of an entirely new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom