• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wing Dashing

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if this has been named, but this onloy works as Pit. When gliding, if you use you're glide attack or hit the ground ate right angle, you will slide a distance equivalent to wavedashin in Melee. During this "Wing Dash" as I call it, you can use any Smash or Special and get a boost in distance. It doesn't work very well with MetaKnight or at all with Charizard, and I call it Wing Dashing provided no one else has found this

BokutoGuy

Smash Journeyman
Nah it wasn't named. Oh and the lucario thing is because he was calling him dumbcario or something awhile back.

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Cool. So does this mean that it can be called Wing Dashing now. Oh and it was Lamecario I was calling him.

0wnd1zzl3d

Smash Cadet
Cool, I guess. It isn't that great though, since it's kind of 1 character exclusive.

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Lugwig Lucario can pwn your arses with a spike.
Marth counter BAM

By the way, I'm just gonna say that we CAN call it Wing Dashing now. BTW It works a little bit for metaknight but not at all on charizard

pirkid

Smash Lord
Marth counter BAM

By the way, I'm just gonna say that we CAN call it Wing Dashing now. BTW It works a little bit for metaknight but not at all on charizard
Ike counter MORE BAM.

xD I like letting myself go once in a while.

Charizard's gliding sucks.

And how easily can this be executed? 0.o
Gliding takes some time to start up. (Getting enough height, then executing, then actually performing the 'Wing-Dash')

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
well, no height is really required. All you really need to do s pres jump twice and hold it the second time, aim near your opponent not at them, dive to that spot then use your glide attack right before you hit the ground. Then perform the move of your choice. Personally, not to sound like a n00bish Pit user, but this really gives the Angel Ring some distance. You have the Wing Dash AND the normal ground boost you get from using it.

Top Bottom