• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wind Waker Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora Zach

Smash Cadet
I was thinking about new characters in Brawl, then the Link from Wind Waker popped into my head. He could probably be a clone of Link (and Young Link, if he appears) except have a couple different moves, and a different taunt.

For a taunt I'm thinking that he should take out the Wind Waker and wave it around a couple times.

His Up-B move could be the one that Link uses in SSBM, yet twice as long, and causes a second of exhaustion after. If he does it in the air it would be just as long as regular Link's, and just as high.

Being a younger character, he should be a bit more agile and a quick (yet not very high) jumper.

All I can really think of now.

If you like my idea, or want to share some, post them now!

full_95

Smash Journeyman
Being a younger character, he should be a bit more agile and a quick (yet not very high) jumper.
i never got why they did that, i dont know about you guys, but i am much faster and more agile than i used to be when i was younger. i guess that's why they call it a video game. anyways, i think this has been proposed many times so you may get flamthrowered for it. anyways i liked WW link a lot, especially the battle system they used. and he had some pretty cool tools. (deku leaf, grappling hook, etc.)

sweet, im a fuking journeyman. gotta love it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I was thinking about new characters in Brawl, then the Link from Wind Waker popped into my head.
You would be suprised how many other people that idea came to. Please search before posting another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom