• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wind Waker Link Mainers?

Wence

Smash Rookie
I plan on maining toon link. I have not played the game yet but he looks fun and i use to play young link in melee alot, toon link is a cooler version of him. Also he is by far my favorite zelda character.

naruto180

Smash Rookie
I going to main Toon Link for sure, because I loved young link in melee so it only natural for me! But I'm still thinking about an second option to go to either Sonic or PT haven't decided yet.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
He's my main.
And he's great, very agile, my favorite moves to use though are his b moves. He kicks ***.

jasonw002

Smash Rookie
NNID
Seashell
3DS FC
4613-8751-4371
I'm thinking about maining him but I won't have brawl for a week. I just love chars with 3 projectiles cuz there are so d*** many of them.

jasonw002

Smash Rookie
NNID
Seashell
3DS FC
4613-8751-4371
I was making a joke cuz no one has that many projectiles.

That's part of the reason I want to main him but my main reason is that I just like him as a character.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I dunno, Toon Link's bombs have quite the horizontal range, just like his arrows. Definitely consider them a projectile. The Link's are, and have always been the projectile masters.

Toon Link is also the master of everything, in addition to projectile master. Yup, my main. =)

WarZ

Smash Apprentice
I might not main him but proboly play him a lot or maybe even secondary.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Warning: Major Sarcasm AHEAD! (but it's [I'm] serious. I WILL BREAK TOON YOUNG LINK!) :grin:

You people are f***ing retarted! Maining him? PLEASE! I shall BREAK HIM ON THE TIERS, AND PUTTING HIM AT "**** GODLY F***ING TOO GOOD TIER" all by himself, while everyone eles is bottom tier (Fox can hang out in low tier, along with Mario. :cool:).

F*** Toon Young Link mainers, as I SHALL BREAK HIM ON THE TIERS! Toon Young Link BREAKERS FTW! :) :chuckle: ;) :grin: :laugh:
Ha, I enjoyed the warning. Because alot of people just love to say that and how good they are where for the most part they think they're good because they always beat the other 9 year olds in their possee.

Top Bottom