• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Win poses?

hisshouburaiken

Smash Cadet
What are the L-Man's win poses in Brawl? I haven't actually played any vs. yet (too busy w/SSE).

I miss the "Luigi Pelvic Thrust" from 64.

edit: Haha, googling this shows I made this exact same topic like 7 years ago before melee came out, inquiring about Luigi's win poses and pining for the Thrust. How time flies.

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
What are the L-Man's win poses in Brawl? I haven't actually played any vs. yet (too busy w/SSE).

I miss the "Luigi Pelvic Thrust" from 64.

edit: Haha, googling this shows I made this exact same topic like 7 years ago before melee came out, inquiring about Luigi's win poses and pining for the Thrust. How time flies.
he has the same ending poses in brawl that he had in melee:

1. The "guns" taunt (bang bang!)
2. The flopping fish (human boat)
3. and the laughing/sighing/scratching of the back of the head

sorry, no real names for any of them, but i tried

hope this helps!

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
i know this is completely off topic, but i noticed you joined in dec 2001, and have made only 8 posts? where have you been? lol! oh btw im not criticising, im just surprised so i thought id mention it.

Top Bottom