• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Win A Free Game - Super Smash Bros. Wii U Singles Tournament

SmStriker12

Smash Rookie
Date: Monday January 19th 2015
Time: 5 PM EST

Single Elim

Rules are pending for now and will be posted at tournament time. We will be doing signups on the spot so show up at the stream an hour before tournament time.

Stream:

twitch.tv/smashstrikeonline

Prize is one game on any console.

Joseph Makar

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joeyboi77
3DS FC
4382-2218-6301

Single Elim

Rules are pending for now and will be posted at tournament time. We will be doing signups on the spot so show up at the stream an hour before tournament time.

Stream:

Hey man, I was thinking about playing in this tournament I'm from Melbourne, would that still be alright?

Last edited:

Bamscout

Smash Rookie

Single Elim

Stream:

I was thinking of doing this as well. I'm in MST and trying to figure out how to get into this.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman

Single Elim

Stream:

So we should come to the stream at around 4pm to sign up?

Nate1080

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nate1080
I'm assuming that I need a twitch account to sign up, right? Dumb question, I know.

Hopefully a lot of people will be in this.

Top Bottom