• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willz Combo Vid [FEATURES PURE UTTER **** AND WILLZ COMBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I only suck as Falcon, I just like to play as him. I'm actually pretty good as snake. But I refuse to play as MK because he's so cheap.
Don't put yourself down. It feels like you're doing it for attention and its annoying.

When I win I actually liked to have earned it.
And besides, you have to admit that MK is way better than the all the other characters, which any way you look at it, it's at least a little cheap to use him.
As an Mk main, i can tell you guys that when i win with Mk it feels good.

so shaddup please

A user name

Smash Journeyman
Don't put yourself down. It feels like you're doing it for attention and its annoying.

As an Mk main, i can tell you guys that when i win with Mk it feels good.

so shaddup please
It's the truth though, I can barely have 3 lives at the end of a match against a level 9 computer with my Falcon on a 5 stock match, I just suck. Also I just don't feel good when I win with MK, I just find him boring to play as. I didn't mean any offense to MK mains.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
yeeeee my combo vid is the **** ITS TOOGOOD

WILLZ COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
yeeeee my combo vid is the **** ITS TOOGOOD

WILLZ COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
This video was very funny and interestingly ****(?). Liked + Favourited!

I also find it quite amusing that Willz has been banned! Maybe due to this vid being too good! lol!

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
**** man, that was incredible!

I don't mind even for a second that you have been spamming this vid everywhere. Unban this gentleman, please!

DA KAMAL SWAGGA

Smash Rookie
ye ***** i no da deal u guys hav legit falcons unlike dat ****** pedophile lol whodat A NOBODY lol ******

Top Bottom