• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willvolution 2008 - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.26.08

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
1001 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
561-833-1234

For directions, I recommend going to www.randmcnally.com .
For tournament rules, please go to http://www.willvo.com .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willvolution 2008 - The 5th Annual Florida Major!
Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tournament Schedule:
12:00PM - Door opens.
1:00PM - Street Fighter III: Third Strike and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Tournament starts
3:00PM - Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core and Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX2 Tournament starts
6:00PM - Super Smash Bros. Brawl 1 on 1 Tournament starts

Pre-registration Entrance Fee-$10.00 (Pre-registration ends on July 19, 2008)
Entrance Door Fee - $15.00 (After July 20, 2008)

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (PS2) Tournament Fee-$10.00
Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX2 Tournament Fee-$10.00
Street Fighter III Third Strike (PS2) Tournament Fee - $10.00
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 1 on 1 Tournament Fee - $10.00
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Tournament Fee - $10.00

Prizes for each Tournament:
1st-70% of the pot
2nd-20% of the pot
3rd-10% of the pot

Pre-registration will be up ASAP. You can find more detailed information at www.willvo.com. If you have any questions, feel free to post here.

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
I'm making a new stick for this tournament. Tekken 5 Hori stick shell, orange buttons and orange balltop. I haven't decide on the design for the front. And the orange represents Florida, sons!

Mooshoe

Smash Rookie
do we get name badges when we register at the marriot? and it says that loser picks another character and stage (if they want). is that if they want a new stage or if they want a new stage and character?

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
do we get name badges when we register at the marriot? and it says that loser picks another character and stage (if they want). is that if they want a new stage or if they want a new stage and character?
Yes. You will get name badges when you register. Winner may choose another character if the opponent picks a new stage and character.

The Crimson Scourge

Smash Rookie
I have a question, you said that your adding SSBB doubles right after the singles, do u have to pay additional ammount of money to play the doubles, or is it $10 for SSBB singles and doubles? and one more thing to enter smash tourney u need to pay either $20 or $25 correct? 20 if you preregistered and 25 if u didn't?

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Pre-registration is closed. If you register at the door, it'll be 15 bucks. Singles is 10 bucks and Doubles is 10 bucks per person. Basically, an individual pays 35 dollars if he or she wants to be in SSBB Singles and Doubles.

There's a discussion in the other Willvolution 2008 Thread about having Doubles before Singles. SSBB Doubles might start around 4PM but Singles will start at 6PM. Stay tuned at the other thread to make sure you don't miss anything.

gallax

Smash Hero
does anyone need a ride? i live in Port Saint Lucie and I am gonna be taking 95 to this event. all i ask for is lunch or dinner at mcdonalds or wendy's. it wont cost you more than like 3 bucks. that or gas money is welcomed.

Top Bottom