• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you watch the ending early?

Burnsro

Smash Cadet
No, ill be too busy playing through it myself and who knows, I might even be done with it BEFORE it out on Youtube
It comes out in Japan 17 days before U.S. release. You won't finish it before the Japanese players and importers do.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
I would normaly say no chance. But, i live in europe, and i cant avoid smashboards or the internet that long, and it will either be spoilt for me by then, or cos everyone has completed it, everyone will talk about the ending casualy

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I don't think I will go out of my way to see the ending early (I'm not that interested), but nothing is stopping me from doing so. This is a fighting game, so I really could care less about storyline. I would not do such a thing for a game like Metroid Prime 3.

Wreked

Smash Lord
I will try very hard not to. I will most likely refrain myself from all forums espically this one after the Japanese release date. I will go on to youtube as little as possible and I will only visit gaming sites like IGN and Gamespot.

I'll will most likely cave in and just watch videos of all of the playable characters in vs mode.

Top Bottom