• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you use your real name or a created name for your Wifi name?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
A created name... I can't stand my real name.:ohwell:

I'm not sure what mine will be... Are these like usernames where if one's taken you can't have it?

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be 'Ness'
I'm always Ness(even though i won't always be playing with Ness...muhahahah for mind games)

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
I havnt decided yet.

My name is 5 characters long, so it might fit perfectly, but I also like the USername i've chosen..

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Hm... It can only be life 4 chars long right?? Maybe something like Riku (I made that up like right now..)

NDUDE

Smash Ace
Hm... It can only be life 4 chars long right?? Maybe something like Riku (I made that up like right now..)
It's 5 chars for the screen name that appears on the friend list and 4 chars for the one you assign the control scheme to.

I'll stick with NDUDE. As for the one appearing over my head, I guess NDUD...

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
If its 4 characters long..maybe...Sora, actually I guarantee my name will be Sora if he makes it in Brawl, if he doesn't, then either Sanc or Rock. I don't understand why names are 4 letters long, stupid.

I

i8waffles612

Hmmmm I always use Team3VIL as my Computer game names....

People in servers usually call me 3VIL

so 3VIL i guess lol

Ced The Lad

Smash Apprentice
I share one Wii with my family of smash fans. This might actually be more disputed among us rather than which mode to begin playing th game. But since I'm the only one that religiously visits this board, I would make the argument to use this name or one of my other names I go by.

Of course, I might get a reputation as a scrub because if one of the lesser skilled players plays under my name, then people will look to find me as their personal punching bag :laugh: Oh well.

Mzero

Smash Cadet
holy crap, people will make threads about ANYTHING. let me go start the official "do you like super smash?" thread

Jazriel

Smash Ace
holy crap, people will make threads about ANYTHING. let me go start the official "do you like super smash?" thread
The idiocy required to post an arbitrary thread is equal to the idiocy required for a person to complain about someone posting an arbitrary thread.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
I really wanted to put my name in katakana (Japanese) like I did in melee, but knowing nintendo lately. Its gonna only be in Spanish, French, and English. :dizzy: I'm gonna put Kikko, I like Kikkoman soy sauce and its a great web name. I got tired of zurf, my current one. :laugh:

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
My real name is Jesse, and that's a really annoying name. Plus it's too plain so I'm gonna use an amazing name some kid in my class made up - TGunz

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
i believe brawl allows you to use like 7 characters in your name... ill stick always with EddE though

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
i believe brawl allows you to use like 7 characters in your name... ill stick always with EddE though
we've only seen 5 characters so far, unless I'm mistaken.
In an update, sakurai had his name as Skrai. Sakurai is 7 letters, so i think if we had 7 characters, he's just spell it out.

As for me, Aaryk fits perfectly :chuckle:

NastyMcMean

Smash Apprentice
mine is going to be spike or spke depending on character limits after SPIKE SPIEGEL

EDIT:
My real name is Jesse, and that's a really annoying name. Plus it's too plain so I'm gonna use an amazing name some kid in my class made up - TGunz
SORRY, IS THE NAME JESSE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU (hint, hint(for those who are too stupid my name is Jesse))

P.S. i use the name jess for melee because i am not concerned with being confused with a girl because i am not a self consious pile of POO

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'll use the name of any Brawl character who I think is badass.So right now I'm deciding between Link, Snake, Ike, Mario, Bowzr(for Bowser), or Meta(for Meta Knight).

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
Depends on how many letters are allowed, if 8 letters are allowed, it'll be Jimtopia. If less than that I may use my real name.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
meh. my name is pretty long and I'm not sure what's the best short name for me right now. my real name won't fit either.

suggestions are welcomed though.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
I might have to use initials. Both my IRL and intarwebz alias are too long to make into four letters.

Top Bottom