• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you try to practice his final smash?

Smash Ace
(I sound like a n00b. oh crap) I heard Pika's FS was really hard to control. will you be one of those who goes into training mode (assuming Smash balls are available in training mode, I see no reason why they wouldn't be) and practice Pika's final smash?

=2007=

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Of course, even if it's during a free-for-all or whatever, I'll practice it.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I'll practice every final smash (including Donkeey Kong's). I think T0MMY said it's for comboing for huge amounts of damage then using the shock thing to KO them. It sounds pretty hard to do though because it's so fast.

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
lol, I planned out how I'll be the first one in my house hold to get a FS KO

I'll be Mario, throw them down, short hop back some and BAMB!

On topic

Yes

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
It's not too hard to control... Just takes a bit of practise. ~.^

Once you get good at it you can even juggle someone in the air with it.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna practice all the Final Smashes. I could at least learn to pull those off with success.

Pikachu's in particular definitely needs practice. I'd hate to fly off the edges during a Final Smash. e_e

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
The first thing I planned on doing was to go to Training Mode and practice everyone's FS's. Pikachu's will most likely need the most practice, but my hope for it has been boosted after watching videos of people actually using it appropriately.

pikachu22

Smash Cadet
Will i practice it.....Um no probably not unless its way hard to control. pika is my main so ill do just fine and it will make it more fun and crazy lol.

Smash Ace
I never even answered my own question1 I might, but not on training mode.

=2007=

Tyros

Smash Cadet
For one, yeah, they are available in Training Mode, I've seen people spawn it before.

For the second, I'm sure I'll be fiddling around with it here and there when I see the chance. n.n

- Tyros

krehz

Smash Ace
Ya totally..............i think that the pros take this stuff too seriously cuz playing at final destination with no items is dumb.....cuz Smash bros. is all about random luck....why else would they randomly throw items in there?......a true pro would learn to dodge any item used at or on them........

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
Ya totally..............i think that the pros take this stuff too seriously cuz playing at final destination with no items is dumb.....cuz Smash bros. is all about random luck....why else would they randomly throw items in there?......a true pro would learn to dodge any item used at or on them........
Please. Just please. Trolling in a minor pika topic? Wow you're cool.

Back on topic: i think, for one, Final smashes are a part of the game that can't be simply cut off, you realize how much awesomeness we would be leaving behind? :laugh: And a smash ball flies pretty fast, so where it spawns is not that important (as for calling luck "it spawned near you!"). As for me, i'll just practice tilting the stick veeeery slightly. ;)

Top Bottom