• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you main Zelda now?

TheCanuck75

Smash Apprentice
I was already going to before Sheik was announced. I have good faith that Zelda is going to get some needed buffs.

But Sheik was my main in Melee, of course I will main both.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I might just use both if they cut the transforming time down.

I'm just waiting for the day for someone to use Zelda's UpB, transform into Sheik, and fair someone to their grave.

Micahc

Smash Ace
No. I like Ninjas more than people who get kidnapped in every game they've ever been in.... that wasn't built on a CD-i...

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Maybe but I'm more inclined to maing Sheik rather than Zelda. Judging by how Zelda turns out after the buffs might make me change my mind.

S2

Smash Lord
I mained Sheik in Melee, but played Zelda frequently, trying to get her to a good tournament level (even though she was terrible).

I'll probably play both of them a lot. But imma branch out to some new characters first.

mad_max

Smash Cadet
Do you actually know this or are you just spewing bull**** for the sake of flaming? Because the on the character screen, both Zelda and Sheik are visible, so I'm assuming you can choose which one, kind of like Pokemon Trainer. Feel free to link me to some concrete evidence or shut the hell up.

AMP!

Smash Rookie
You can't start as Sheik.

Stupid ******

and i quote:

On this screen, you can also select which character you start a match as when playing Pokémon Trainer or Zelda/Sheik.

SO, you can start as sheik....just like how you can pick which pokemon you start as.
any questions?

Top Bottom