• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you be Livestreaming Super Smash Bros 4 on Twitch ?

GreenPhysco

Smash Cadet
I will be streaming SSB for Wii U with my friend for our Podcast/Twitch thing. (Not for Advertising)

Last edited:

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
I wont be streaming my own show all the time but i will make a youtube channel of me playing for glory mode

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
I don't understand this facisnation.

Wouldn't people rather play the game themselves?

Bobojack

Smash Apprentice

You can learn from other smashers like Mew2King. Maybe you can watch the stream and afterwards you know some new awesome tricks, the streamer did, but you didn't know before. Many people are improving their skill by watching other pros on twitch playing the game.

SnappyJ

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnappyJ
Yeah my friend and I will be live streaming on Twitch when the game comes out. We never get many viewers but we always have fun with the few people that decide to tune in. It's really interesting to interact with people in a somewhat more direct way than through other forms of media like YouTube.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Yeah my friend and I will be live streaming on Twitch when the game comes out. We never get many viewers but we always have fun with the few people that decide to tune in. It's really interesting to interact with people in a somewhat more direct way than through other forms of media like YouTube.
I like small Twitch groups, what's your Twitch?

SnappyJ

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnappyJ
I like small Twitch groups, what's your Twitch?
Our Twitch is http://www.twitch.tv/pressstarttostart. We stream sporadically depending on when we have time/have a game we feel would be fun to stream. Mostly we do podcasts and YouTube stuff. But I'm hoping to get back to streaming in a week or two, it's a good change of pace from just recording segments and being able to just hang out and play something for a while and chat with those that drop by. Thanks for asking btw!

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Hm I don't know about twitch. Maybe if I pick the game up at midnight and my two siblings and GF are available to play with me that night. I will have a youtube channel up though to share my game-play experience.

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
I'll be on youtube. Since this time around, I want to be in early on smash

Moczan

Smash Rookie
I will definitely be streaming some friendlies on the 3DS version, I'm not a frequent streamer, but that seems like a fun thing to do.

CF711

Smash Apprentice
If I could figure out how to stream 3DS/get a cap card for the WiiU then probably. I've wanted to stream some stuff for a while, but don't have the tools/know-how necessary to do so.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I'm not sure about streaming. I will post vids on youtube though.

I might try a stream for fun!

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
I may end up streaming the WiiU version at one point or another

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Definitely not the 3DS one for a long time, capture needs to get way cheaper.

WiiU for sure, that night when I get it at midnight and I will get it at midnight even if I have to break in and get it.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Most people, namely the folks outside of the US, won't be able to play the game. So this Twitch streaming is the next best thing

Last edited:

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
Most people, namely the folks outside of the US, won't be able to play the game. So this Twitch streaming is the next best thing
I understand your reasoning, but why won't other countries be able to play Smash 4?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I understand your reasoning, but why won't other countries be able to play Smash 4?
Idk. That's a question that you would have to ask Nintendo.
Best Buy is only 1 store chain that is prominently spread out through America.
Nintendo would have to look into other countries and see what are the popular store chains that can offer such a demo. It would honestly take more effort to pull off world wide demos for E3, and I think gamers from these other countries should bring this issue up so that Nintendo is aware of such an issue.

But for the time being this is the next best thing. Actually the BEST option would be to have a demo released via eShop.

Last edited:

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
Idk. That's a question that you would have to ask Nintendo.
Best Buy is only 1 store chain that is prominently spread out through America.
Nintendo would have to look into other countries and see what are the popular store chains that can offer such a demo. It would honestly take more effort to pull off world wide demos for E3, and I think gamers from these other countries should bring this issue up so that Nintendo is aware of such an issue.

But for the time being this is the next best thing. Actually the BEST option would be to have a demo released via eShop.
I thought you were talking about the FULL released game! oops.

Top Bottom