• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you be buying Cloud when he's released?

Will you be buying Cloud when he's released?

• Yes, because I like or love Cloud.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Yes, because I buy every character and stage (either for competitive practice or other reasons).

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • No, because I don't like Cloud or just don't care for his moveset.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No, because I don't like DLC.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Poll as follows below.

Just trying to gauge how people actually feel about Cloud. You don't need to explain yourself further if you don't want to. I myself am neutral on him. /shrug

Blue Mage

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Neoceus
3DS FC
1762-2875-1153
I'm buying him the very nanosecond he appears on the eshop, so yes.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
He looks like a lot of fun and I NEEED that crazy cool stage.

Even if I hated him, I'd still buy him out of competitiveness and principle. Good thing I like him though.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
I'm such a Final Fantasy nerd that I came back to this board just to comment on him. I hadn't been on here since the game launched...

ArcanaXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArcanaXIII
As a huge FF fan, I'll definitely buy him and Midgar. Granted, I buy all the characters and stages, but that's beside the point.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Definitely plus any other characters that may possibly come at the same time that Cloud's released. I got the money on my eShop account already.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Yup! I intend to purchase every DLC character anyway, but Cloud looks like a lot of fun.

link2702

Smash Champion
I buy every character including the ones I feel don't deserve to be in smash because they aren't significant to nintendo.

I think that should be a hint on who i'm referring to...

ON a side note, since he's in, I just hope crossdresser cloud is an alternative costume for him. How hilarious would that be? One of the most memorable and funniest moments of FF7. It'd also fit with smash's more goofy theme overall better.

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
I buy every DLC character, so yeah. I could care less about Roy, for example, but I bought him for the sake of having a complete roster and always having the option to use him or fight him.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I tried to buy him now but he was nowhere to be found.

Maybe he's off brooding somewhere.

Anyway, buying right away because I like Cloud and I love FF7, its music, and that stage. Sure I am more of a Red XIII/Nanaki or Cid Highwind kind of guy but I'll gladly take Cloud over Monado Boy. In fact that's the FIRST battle I'm going to have. Cloud vs. Shulk.

MooseSmuggler

NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
I tried to buy him now but he was nowhere to be found.

Maybe he's off brooding somewhere.

Anyway, buying right away because I like Cloud and I love FF7, its music, and that stage. Sure I am more of a Red XIII/Nanaki or Cid Highwind kind of guy but I'll gladly take Cloud over Monado Boy. In fact that's the FIRST battle I'm going to have. Cloud vs. Shulk.
I'll probably end up maining both. Cloud looks like a lot of fun, and I'm inclined to look into playing FFVII. As for the latter, love XC and never gonna abandon bby Shulk <3

Whaaaat? I can't help thinking they're both awesome...they may both be swordsmen, but they're unique, so hey xD

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I'll probably end up maining both. Cloud looks like a lot of fun, and I'm inclined to look into playing FFVII. As for the latter, love XC and never gonna abandon bby Shulk <3

Whaaaat? I can't help thinking they're both awesome...they may both be swordsmen, but they're unique, so hey xD
I was just ribbing Manodo Boy by the way, I like Shulk and the idea of Xenoblade though I never played it...and I do have a New 3DS, maybe for Christmas. I already have a huge log of Nintendo games to buy and play thanks to this Direct.

MooseSmuggler

NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
I was just ribbing Manodo Boy by the way, I like Shulk and the idea of Xenoblade though I never played it...and I do have a New 3DS, maybe for Christmas. I already have a huge log of Nintendo games to buy and play thanks to this Direct.
I know the feeling. I'll probaby be adding FFVII to my list, assuming I take as much a shine to Cloud as I expect I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom