• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will try to record Wii Fit Trainer gameplay at Best Buy SmashFest.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
SmashFest is 2 weeks away. My friend and I will try to record as much possible for the two days we will attend. I will pick wii fit trainer first of course.

I'll see what good things she has and how her moves work and see of she's very tournament viable.

I'll record others too but wii fit trainer is my priority since I plan on manning her.

I'll also discuss about differences of characters and how well they do with smash 4 physics. :)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-p...st/pcmcat332400050002.c?id=pcmcat332400050002

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Cool! I'm gonna try to get to the one an hour away from me (only closest one. :urg: ) and I'll be on my closest watch for ANY data I can get.

We should make this the meet up thread for anyone playing WFT at the smash fests, that way we can all look in one place first.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
One of the Invitational players also confirmed he'd be picking WFT so we will be seeing it in action there as well.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
SmashFest is 2 weeks away. My friend and I will try to record as much possible for the two days we will attend. I will pick wii fit trainer first of course.

I'll see what good things she has and how her moves work and see of she's very tournament viable.

I'll record others too but wii fit trainer is my priority since I plan on manning her.

I'll also discuss about differences of characters and how well they do with smash 4 physics. :)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-p...st/pcmcat332400050002.c?id=pcmcat332400050002
If it's not to much to ask can you get some footage of Captain Olimar and Sonic the Hedgehog?

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
If it's not to much to ask can you get some footage of Captain Olimar and Sonic the Hedgehog?
Don't worry there will be plenty of Olimar since my brother is an Olimar main from Brawl.

I can try sonic and see what's new about him

And to the poster who wanted the YouTube channel. It'll most likely be on my friends. Don't worry I'll post the link on here when it's done recording. Just as long as he doesn't forget his camera.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Don't worry there will be plenty of Olimar since my brother is an Olimar main from Brawl.

And to the poster who wanted the YouTube channel. It'll most likely be on my friends. Don't worry I'll post the link on here when it's done recording. Just as long as he doesn't forget his camera.
Ok thanks

AquaTech

We hit the potjack

How did it go?

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
I'm sorry but sadly there was a no recording policy which is utter Bs! :(

But I did manage to get a lot of info on wii fit trainer.

Male and female were playable.

Sun Salutation can be charged in mid air as well. But you can't move left or right while charging in the air. Full sun attack does 19-20 %. It's good knock back but I hit samus with it when she had over 130% and samus still didn't die. Charge time is pretty fast.

Deep breathing powered you up for a very short period of time. It also recovers you a bit. Like 2%-4%.

Volley ball attack(side b) has very great range. The ball will go and will hit someone. Knock back is decent but it feels like it's meant to gimp more then hit so some on the stage. Does 7%-10%.

Hula Hoops do hurt people when used near by. Doesn't go as high as I thought it did but it's still a pretty neat recovery.

Wii fit trainers Nair is the attack where she puts her arms and legs in the air. Her up air is a arms stretch. Her nair is wide and good knock back and damage. Her back air and up air are both strong and very quick. I managed to kill a rosalina at low damage with wii fits Up Air. Other aerials being quick and strong as well.

Has a very good grab. I honestly thought she was Twerking when doing her grab animation lol apparently she's doing squats and if someone is near by she grabs them. Her pummel is wuick(she's fixing thier posture). Grabs are decent and do decent damage but I grabbed a lot of people during the matches. Felt easy to grab others and pretty nice range on her grab.

Taunt 1 - stretches
Taunt 2 - stretches arms
Taunt 3 - does the splits

Her intro is so funny! She's doing yoga on a Wii Balance Board. When the match begins she kicks the balance board out of the arena and prepares herself.

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I'm sorry but sadly there was a no recording policy which is utter Bs! :(

But I did manage to get a lot of info on wii fit trainer.

Male and female were playable.

Sun Salutation can be charged in mid air as well. But you can't move left or right while charging in the air. Full sun attack does 19-20 %. It's good knock back but I hit samus with it when she had over 130% and samus still didn't die. Charge time is pretty fast.

Deep breathing powered you up for a very short period of time. It also recovers you a bit. Like 2%-4%.

Volley ball attack(side b) has very great range. The ball will go and will hit someone. Knock back is decent but it feels like it's meant to gimp more then hit so some on the stage. Does 7%-10%.

Hula Hoops do hurt people when used near by. Doesn't go as high as I thought it did but it's still a pretty neat recovery.

Wii fit trainers Nair is the attack where she puts her arms and legs in the air. Her up air is a arms stretch. Her nair is wide and good knock back and damage. Her back air and up air are both strong and very quick. I managed to kill a rosalina at low damage with wii fits Up Air. Other aerials being quick and strong as well.

Has a very good grab. I honestly thought she was Twerking when doing her grab animation lol apparently she's doing squats and if someone is near by she grabs them. Her pummel is wuick(she's fixing thier posture). Grabs are decent and do decent damage but I grabbed a lot of people during the matches. Felt easy to grab others and pretty nice range on her grab.

Taunt 1 - stretches
Taunt 2 - stretches arms
Taunt 3 - does the splits

Her intro is so funny! She's doing yoga on a Wii Balance Board. When the match begins she kicks the balance board out of the arena and prepares herself.
Actually it's the living one from the games, he kind of tucks away and waves with his corner. :3

quotidianmusic

Smash Rookie
Dang, I was just at the PlayNintendo event and logged a lot of time with WFT... I didn't even think to record it. I have to say though, at E3 I wasn't too impressed with her weight and play style (I expected her to be waaay quicker and lighter), but at PlayNintendo she completely grew on me.

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116
I think WFT's weird hit boxes make her hard to do well right off the bat, which takes getting used to. (although I won all my matches with her at Japan Expo...). Her Side-B also tends to arc a bit to high to hit things too close to her even pressing it early.

Top Bottom