• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will there still be WAVEDASHING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinshou

Smash Rookie
i was wondering about this and just felt that it would be nice to get everyone's opinion
im not sure if they've announced it anywhere in some interview but i would like to mention something. Wavedashing.. Anyone know or think its going to still exist in the Brawl? I mean.. i would really suck if the tweaked the physics core of the game so taht it can't be done anymore T.T

kinshou

Smash Rookie
but i searched.. i didnt see any thread with wave dash in it..

i searched this forum for wavedash.. nothing came up..
therefore.. i mustve posted it before u

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
You know we desperately need some new information on Brawl when these threads start resurfacing.

Searching isn't just using the search button. You should also check the most recent threads.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Yeah. And it's got 18 000 views.

Its not about wavedashing, but thats one of the HEAVY topics of discussion in it, and a big part of the first post that I started the thread off with.

''who else is nervous about Brawl potentially sucking?''

is the thread. Check it, its friggin hilarious. Be warned though when I first signed up I was a bit of a jerk to some people but I aint like that anymore. Im still a jerk but Im a bit more polite about it :p

kinshou

Smash Rookie
i saw the hate thread.. dont worry i dont believe stuff till i see it

so far.. u seem fine.. lol

well since there seems to already be a thread about this.. off i go lol

Yota

Smash Apprentice
It's the Dynal_Tnga vs Non-Competetive Players thread.*# =D

*Thread does not go by this name.

#I haven't seen the thread in over a week, so I can't confirm what is going on in it at the moment. =p

kinshou

Smash Rookie
lol.. well i still wanna hear opinions about this.. and i dont want to read thru thousands of replys..

so just post ur opinions on hte wd here yea?

kinshou

Smash Rookie
lol.. aww..

well wavedashing makes u move all fast and stuff but its not completely necessary

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Meh, I have too many uses for it some subtle some obvious, but I use it constantly. Without it my game would completly fall apart. I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom