• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will there be a Project M for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mejai

Hand of God, Touch of Death
Maybe in the future it would be something that we'd see.

Project M still has a long bright future ahead of it. Eye candy isn't everything.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
my answer is maybe, because after SSB4 was released people started to forget project M so if project M will come back in SSB4 with any SSB cut vetran (or their 3 newcomers thats coming soon;)) people would be very interested to play project m in SSB4 and it will become very very popular but only time will tell
also the wii u is now hackable i saw people who could put :4gaw::4duckhunt: amiibo in SSB4 without having it and i saw someone play as :4falcon:online having shulk buster and little mac K.O. and captian falcon icon changed to bowser so i think this year we might see we might see the first new character mod in SSB4

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Plz dont nerco
Obv troll is obv tho
Too bad i dont have power

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.