• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will the world of light have multiplayer?

Glenkobski

Smash Rookie
I know we probably don’t have solid confirmation if the adventure mode dosent have multiplayer.
But i just think it would be a bit odd for a game made for parties and just multiplayer in general to have one if its biggest modes/selling points to be single player :/

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Based on the various match-up scenarios that might be present, the adventure could end up being single player only, unless there was a separate co-op mode as well.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Besides, if Kirby is the sole survivor of all that light based death mayhem, who's the second player even going to play as at the start?

Matoi

Smash Apprentice
On the website it only says single player. If there was co op, I’m sure Sakurai would’ve showed it. This sucks.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Besides, if Kirby is the sole survivor of all that light based death mayhem, who's the second player even going to play as at the start?
Keeby. It's not the first time an adventure mode was single player, but even Sub-Space Emissary, an adventure mode, had co-op. Too bad if World of Light doesn't.

Last edited:
Top Bottom