• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop Will nitendo make a f-zero game for the wii??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Falcon

Smash Rookie
I've heard that Nintendo has hinted for one, but no official announcements as of yet. *crosses fingers that Sega will help out again*

Sensai

Smash Master
Nintendo's made aN F-Zero game for every generation...so I don't see why they wouldn't.

It's a natural fit for the Wii remote.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
they made one for GC.....and I missed it....****......
they should make one for hte wii....it would be like a suped up version of exite truck...

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
they made one for GC.....and I missed it....****......
they should make one for hte wii....it would be like a suped up version of exite truck...

you mean you never new about f zero gx?

i think they will make a game for the wii and it will be very good, but i dont think they have even started making one yet so it will be a year or two

PowerFox

Smash Cadet
I couldn't see them not making one. F-zero is to good of a game for them not to.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Wow, I had no idea that an F-Zero forum section actually existed. It sure is nice of SmashBoards to give all the F-zero fans a place to shoot the breeze - (all twenty of us).

As for F-Zero Wii, I would be more interested in seeing the series brought to the DS. Personnally, I prefer my F-zero sessions in short, five minute bursts rather than extended play sessions. Also, I'm concerned about the reliability of motion control when making hairpin turns.

C'mon Nintendo give me Wi-fi multiplayer, a standard d-pad & buttons control configuration and the ability to create custom maps and vehicles and I'll buy the next F-zero in a heart beat.

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
F-zero needs to come to the Wii. I wonder if Mute City and Big Blue will get redesigned again? They should throw in the original 64 maps in the Wii version because I think it would make things a lot more interesting and fun.

Sensai

Smash Master
'The original 64 maps...'

I'm assuming you're referring to the Nintendo 64 maps, not that there were 64 different maps. Either way, the game was originally done on the SNES.

Unless you mean the original 3D maps, in which case I'm just being nit-picky.

TheWounded

Smash Cadet
HEY!! i didn't even notice this place! ..oh yeah.. Most likely they will make a F-Zero game. Considering there is almost an F-Zero on every nintendo console.It'll probably play like Excite truck turning/movement , its most likely gonna play like that too.

Zurad

Smash Cadet
Wow, I had no idea that an F-Zero forum section actually existed. It sure is nice of SmashBoards to give all the F-zero fans a place to shoot the breeze - (all twenty of us).
Me thinks that this place used to be much more active back in the day, when F-zero was popular

even the F-zero speedrunning community is somewhat dead : /

also, for you newbs that have no idea what the F-zero X expansion pak is,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-Zero_X_Expansion_Kit

seriously, that is win

A new F-zero game would be nice, and it would be even cooler if it had the custom car editor from F-zero GX as WELL as a track editor, as it obviously worked fine in the 64 version, so why not the newer one?

or really, at least please please please make it downloadable to emulate onthe Wii!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom