• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Miis reach online?

HerrAlex

Smash Cadet
NNID
HerrAlex
I honestly don't see why they shouldn't be available online. When created without any custom moves or equipment they're just as balanced as the other characters. I know not all characters are balanced but Mii Fighters are definitely not overpowered. Also some people say it's because some Miis might have innapropriate faces, but to them I just say look at Mario Kart.

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
You technically can use them online against people on your friend list, just not in For Fun/Glory

ArchmageMC

Smash Apprentice
I dunno why they aren't. It literally takes 1-3 extra packets of info when joining someone elses wii to transmit the Mii data if nintendo codes it right.

But then it is nintendo, and they are hilariously bad at networking so eh....

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
They ARE playable online. With friends :p Just join Anther's Ladder (smashladder.com) and you're set.

T0MMY

Smash Master
They are available online - with friends.

It's not a matter of being overpowered or any other speculation, the Nintendo Direct said they would not be used with For Anyone but can be used With Friends. Nintendo does not want people writing complaints to them about having to see Hitler every other fight or whatever more offensive monstrosity people come up with.

Top Bottom