• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will meta knight be a low tier in the next SSB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I think meta knight will be one of the word characters in the next ssb. I think this because the characters who were very good in melee became very bad. For example, Jigglypuff and Peach.
I think in the next ssb, meta knight would be lighter weight or would have slower running speed.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Peach isnt terrible in brawl, Fox is ok and Falco is still top tier, marth is still high.

If MK is anythign like he is in brawl next SSB i dont think he *could* be low tier just based on the way he operates, if anything I could see a nerf or two coming his way but just on mechanics alone if they barely change him I just dont see it...

He's like marth in a way, not *too* much you can do to make him less good without reallly altering him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom