• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Kirby keep his old grab/throws?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Will Kirby/ Kaabii still use those grabs that he used in melee? I always liked his grabs because the up-throw looked awesome.

EToaster

Smash Apprentice
I don't see why he wouldn't , as they're based on throws he used in Superstar from his Suplex and Ninja abilities.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Weren't there other abilities which had grabbing abilities? I think there was one named backdrop. Oh yea and I don't think kirby's up grab is from ninja. When you use ninja's grab, you both fall upside down into the ground and kirby kind of holds them differently.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
well hopefully he'll keep them. but i hope that he doesn't lose all of his jumps after doing the forward, upward and backward throws. that was seriously unfair on doing that to kirby.

Ned

Smash Rookie
Uhuh...

I think he should keep them all. Maybe improve the side throw, but I just loved his down and up grabs. Flying into the air and smashing down, then using drill-like feet and drill into the enemy was just plain sweet.

courte

Smash Lord
personally i'd like to see kirby don the suplex hat when he grabs an enemy and use a few of those moves

Top Bottom