• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Kirby be at the demo?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
If so, I must ask people who have a chance to try it do the following if you are able to.

Kirby Hats! especially Rosalina to see what he does and Little Mac to see if he has the power metre or not, Wii Fit Trainer should also be done because seeing Kirby do that pose will be so awesome and cool. and seeing the hats for all the newcomers is a simple must.

Also, try Peach to see if her hat has changed at all, I'm hoping to get some hair this time. and while your at it, Zero Suit Samus.

Any other characters with redesigns would be cool but I can't think of any at the moment that would actually cange the hat.

Another thing to see is if he can still eat items or not, if items are off, trying having a match against Diddy.

Has the amount of jumps changed at all?

Is Hammer Flip as similar to Dededes move as it seems to be?

How good is his finisher? we did see him use it in the direct but it wasn't against anyone.

NEW STONES! So far we only seem to know of thwomp and spiked ball and I want to see more of it in action.

Does he sound more like his Brawl or Melee voice? I hope its similar to Melee because he sounds cuter in that game "HIIII" (although I'm guessing that they will just use his Brawl voice in the demo)

Anything else I couldn't think of as well.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
If so, I must ask people who have a chance to try it do the following if you are able to.

Kirby Hats! especially Rosalina to see what he does and Little Mac to see if he has the power metre or not, Wii Fit Trainer should also be done because seeing Kirby do that pose will be so awesome and cool. and seeing the hats for all the newcomers is a simple must.

Also, try Peach to see if her hat has changed at all, I'm hoping to get some hair this time. and while your at it, Zero Suit Samus.

Any other characters with redesigns would be cool but I can't think of any at the moment that would actually cange the hat.

Another thing to see is if he can still eat items or not, if items are off, trying having a match against Diddy.

Has the amount of jumps changed at all?

Is Hammer Flip as similar to Dededes move as it seems to be?

How good is his finisher? we did see him use it in the direct but it wasn't against anyone.

NEW STONES! So far we only seem to know of thwomp and spiked ball and I want to see more of it in action.

Does he sound more like his Brawl or Melee voice? I hope its similar to Melee because he sounds cuter in that game "HIIII" (although I'm guessing that they will just use his Brawl voice in the demo)

Anything else I couldn't think of as well.
If a demo is ready for the world, then so is Kirby

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Im even betting we are going to have the whole roster confirmed, at least the vets.
I mean, this is a tournament...

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I honestly don't imagine that the demo will have all the characters announced up until that point (though, that would be awesome). I think maybe the one of the next newcomers will be present, though.

I figure 29+ characters is a bit much for a demo, but what do I know?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I will definitely be going to the Demo event. I would say the chances are pretty high that Kirby will be available for play, though he wasn't available when Brawl was demoed at E4All for some odd reason.

Either way, I will be a good source of info considering all the Kirby knowledge packed in my head.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
You better represent t!MmY

Last edited:
Top Bottom