• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Ganon Dwarf come back????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Smash Ace
Ganon Dwarf? XD I doubt it.
Ganondorf on the other hand....

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf will come back, with a new moveset (warning, spoilers ahead) I came up with it when trying to make a new thread, then gave up

okay, so Ganondrof, king of evil, right? fair enough. it is likley that our Gerudo born villain will return as the Zelda franchise's third or fourth character (depending on Shiek) however, he will get a twilight makeover like the other two, so, it is highly likley that he will use the Sage's sword like he did at the end of the

that sword changes quite a bit of his melee moveset.now, I know all of you are expecting an Ike clone from this, but have no fear, I'll do my best

so...

Stats:

Strength ****
Speed **
Weight ****
Reach ***
Jump **

Ganondorf is a heavy character. not as heavy as Bowser or Dk, but heavier than Ike, to say the least. his sword is a long sword, almost a claymore, but his reach wouldn't be as long as it should be. he would be very strong, allying himself with the other heavy hitting characters. and, as expected, he would be slow. very slow.

NA: a slow, moderatley damaging swipe, horizontaly
NAA: the first, yet followed by a swipe which takes the blade diagonally upward from the recent position
NAAA: takes the sword from its previous place and brings it downward, using both hands, making a strong swipe verticaly

FA: a vertical strike which deals high damage for what it is. kind of resemble's Links, but it is slower
UpA: raises his sword in the are and spins the blade around in a single circle
DownA: Ganon swipes horizontaly, at about ankle hieght.

Nair: uses a knee kick
Dair: performs a forward flip, holding the sword overhead for a powerful slash
Fair: uses a hooking stab (it's kind of a stab which slashes to the side instead of being pulled back)
Bair: uses an elbow jab behind him

Fsmash: an electrified punch, similar to mario's smash
Upsmash: a single swipe followed by a solid punch upward
Dsmash: punch to the ground, causing a shockwave

NB: Ghost Cavalry: as seen in the final horse back battle in Twilight, he swipes his sword, and a ghostly horse and its spear wielding rider appear and ride across the ground. attack cannot be used in air, attack must follow ground, has short range
Up B: Twilight Teleport: Ganon turns into small black squares and travels a small distance before rematerialising, as seen here, when he posseses Zelda.
DownB: Posses: characters in the imediate area of Ganon have their controls reversed (forward=backwards)
SideB: (havent thought of it, really hard to think of one)

Final Smash, Ganon? the actual beast? like Giga Bowser transformation, but you cant jump and he can only use A attacks? but they are uber strong? just wondering
like? I just came up with it after a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom