• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Crusade ever be on smashboards!

Would you like to see Crusade on SmashBoards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miniyodadude

Smash Rookie
I've recently discovered the fan made indie game of smash called Super Smash Bros. Crusade. It is a 2d version of smash.
This game was made to be competitive. It includes options for switching airdodge styles as well as up to six players for 3v3 styled play (which is a tournament option for smash 4). This game has also made appearances at the most recent APEX and EVO tournaments, which host the top smash brackets currently (EVO being the top).
So my question to you smash boards, when this game is out of beta (currently as a demo in v0.9.1) will it be accepted into smashboards by the fans and players?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You mean like, with it's own subforum?
Once upon a time, Crusade was a promising game with a few key details missing for it to be a good Smash fangame. However, the recent demo fixes all those issues and now I daresay the game looks better than SSF2. A lot better, actually.

So if SSF2 gets it's own subforum (Does it?) then yes, Crusade should get one too.

Top Bottom