• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

will boswer have any moves from mario galaxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I havnt played galaxy yet, but I can tell you all of his moves come from melee and are improved versions. his forward B is almost entirely new though but I think of it as a improvement from melee.

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
Um... I'm pretty sure no. Because people have already played as Bowser at the E 4 All, and it's not a matter of "will" he have those moves or not, because it already happened, and he doesn't have them. I doubt they would change and moves from the demo to the real game.

Deception

Smash Ace
Gimpy stated that Bowser has all his moves from Melee, except that most of them are faster and/or have more range. He doesn't use any moves from Galaxy.

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
He might get some shadowy effects on his AVsmash when hes gigabowser or something. Only a guess, but i'm all for galaxy stuff being in brawl, although i doubt much will be.

kingbooforums

Smash Apprentice
just becuae gimpy is good at bowser now we all listen to him? ugh.....being a famous nerd is like being the smartest ****** in a class of *******....just wanted to get that off my chest.

eXioN

Smash Rookie
It has nothing to do with him being good with bowser. We all listen to him because he did play brawl, wtf do you not understand about that?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
well this topic screams spoiler at me

and i guess you could count his bowser bomb as being a galaxy move *shrug* lol

*bowser bomb*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom