• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will all the different Lumas in the Galaxy games get trophies?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I was playing Super Mario Galaxy when I started think about all the different type of Lumas in the game. I also thought about trophies.

Do you guys think there will be many different kinds of Luma trophies?

After all, even though they are only cosmetic in smash bros, each of the different colored Lumas did something different in the galaxy games.

Yellow ones turn into sling and launch stars and blue ones turn into pull stars.

Then there are the more bigger ones like Prankster Lumas and Hungry Lumas.

And what about the story important ones like Polari and Lubba?

If you wanted to get really funny, you could put in the Giant Lumas as trophies as well. :p

We grow 'em big here.

So what do you guys think? Will only the most important of the Lumas get in as trophies? Do you think they will try to put in as many as they can as trophies? Maybe have just one general Luma family trophy perhaps?

For reference, all the Pikmin available at the time of brawl got trophies. Kirby got 10 of his copy abilities.

Luminario

Smash Lord
So I was playing Super Mario Galaxy when I started think about all the different type of Lumas in the game. I also thought about trophies.

Do you guys think there will be many different kinds of Luma trophies?

After all, even though they are only cosmetic in smash bros, each of the different colored Lumas did something different in the galaxy games.

Yellow ones turn into sling and launch stars and blue ones turn into pull stars.

Then there are the more bigger ones like Prankster Lumas and Hungry Lumas.

And what about the story important ones like Polari and Lubba?

If you wanted to get really funny, you could put in the Giant Lumas as trophies as well. :p

We grow 'em big here.

So what do you guys think? Will only the most important of the Lumas get in as trophies? Do you think they will try to put in as many as they can as trophies? Maybe have just one general Luma family trophy perhaps?

For reference, all the Pikmin available at the time of brawl got trophies. Kirby got 10 of his copy abilities.
I think they would have a single trophy for generic colours like yellow and blue and beige all together with Polari, Lubba and hungry Lumas with the Star bits sticks as separate ones.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
On one hand, they'll probably just group the yellow, blue, green, and red ones together and just summarise their functions, possibly so the Super Mario Bros. trophy section isn't overcrowded. On another hand, they could easily give those guys their own trophies because the model is there.

We know that "Rosalina & Luma" will be one trophy though. I think the better question is whether or not Rosalina herself gets her own solo trophy. This is why I hope they bring back the "Smash" and "Classic" trophies from Melee.

Last edited:
Top Bottom