• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will A wired connection....

OverLade

Smash Hero
Solve Error code 61070?

I've been having this error code for 2 weeks now and haven't been able to brawl online. This started after I reset my wifi.

I've tried EVERYTHING to solve the problem. My Internet channel works fine, and I've tried channels 1 and 11 on my router. I've tried turning off my firewall, as well as WEP key. NOTHING makes a difference.

So Im desperate, will a Wired connection possibly solve the problem? To boot it will improve my connection, but I dont want to buy something that isn't going to help me.

And is there any OTHER way to solve this **** error code?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Did you read the Error Code Explanation from support.nintendo?

;/
Maybe it can help solve your problem
Yup. Says something is wrong with Nintendo servers or whatever...which isn't true because everyone is brawling just fine right now. The problem happened when I reset my router, meaning that it's not just a temporary problem that'll solve with time.

Top Bottom