• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wiiu Zelda Gameplay Discussion

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
I really didn't have any thread where I could have stuck this as we're primarily focused on the 3ds. But I thought we might as well have a thread for now pertaining to gameplay and discussion of Zelda in the wiiu version.

Here's a video. Nothing toooo special, but it shows her off. Her dress is more floaty. I haven't looked in much detail. Is it just me, or does she appear taller/thicker compared to other characters than she did in the 3ds? Maybe I'm imagining things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMsQdLND2K4&list=UUfAPTv1LgeEWevG8X_6PUOQ

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Er, excuse me?

Her P2 tag was still visible when using Farore's in the back there. Just in the back of the stage though. Still rude!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I think its so you don't loose yourself in the background, so much for background shenanigans.
aerials will be easier to aim due to smash stick...still waiting for Nair lag patch

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I love the new crowd audio. Hearing the crowd cheer like an actual sports stadium crowd after Zelda landed an Fsmash KO and a FW KO felt awesome.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Yeah, her Wii U counterpart is too amazing. Best in show. Her animations and spell effects are top notch.

Top Bottom