• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U WiiU Situation

Should I?

• Wait for the NX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get the Wii U now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transform

Smash Rookie
I don't know whether this is the appropriate place to be placing this, and I just wanted your guys opinion on my situation on hand, My Wii U is broken beyond repair and I don't have the strongest income as far as money goes, and as of lately I've been just playing smash on my 3DS but I've been considering on re-buying because for both sm4sh + Pokken, Now the question at hand is, should I go out my way and get another Wii U? or wait until the end of this year for the NX? I'm leaning on just getting the Wii U straight up, but the consoles lifespan atm is basically only thing that is stopping me from wanting to get it.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Wait, the NX was announced? Also, you actually managed to break a nintendo system beyond repair? I find it a bit hard to believe that you destroyed a device made from solid nintendium. If you got enough cash to buy another console, then surely you can send it in for repair. You didn't really describe how it was broken. It could just be a simple matter of cleaning off the disc reading laser.
Also, I'm afraid that you'll be very dissapointed by Pokken. I'd wait a year for the price to drop. At the moment its not really a game worth $60.
Where do people keep hearing that the NX is coming out!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom