• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wiimm's WiFi Server for Brawl and other games (and potentially Project M)

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
I registered my friend code, I just have to wait for them to support gecko.

I'm curious to see if the server performs any better than the real one. I doubt the hardware is quite as robust, but it won't have as many players, so you never know.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I registered my friend code, I just have to wait for them to support gecko.

I'm curious to see if the server performs any better than the real one. I doubt the hardware is quite as robust, but it won't have as many players, so you never know.
It won't support gecko. They said it has to replace the main.dol and that can only be done by editing your ISO an USB loading or using riivolution

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
If anyone finds any information about a hackless method being in the works, I will add it to the opening post. Something about that might have been mentioned in one of Mr Bean's videos, though I am not entirely sure about that. (Ugh I hate my laggy *** internet)

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
I am still not too sure how to run Project M with this server, though I will add information about it in the opening post once I learn about it.

I incorrectly stated that Mr. Bean made this server. Wiimm did, so the topic title has changed.

Added error code and wiki page to the opening post.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I am still not too sure how to run Project M with this server, though I will add information about it in the opening post once I learn about it.

I incorrectly stated that Mr. Bean made this server. Wiimm did, so the topic title has changed.

Added error code and wiki page to the opening post.
Do you at least know what the DNS is for the server? I really couldn't see it anywhere.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Wait, I ran the server on regular brawl, but I didn't have any of my hacks. Since PM is technically a hack, wouldn't it not work?

Toph_87

Smash Apprentice
I've successfully been able to go on wifi using the new server, however I do not know if Project M play is possible. Maybe with Hackless method?

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
USBLoader instructions:

http://forum.wii-homebrew.com/board42-kreativitaet/mkw-server-project-english/51742-wiimmfi-patcher/

Riivolution (USA only):

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzAkvxKj8lwURFFieEhYdDlIbHc/edit

Further instructions to come.

Riivolution (Other NTSC regions, PAL, Japan, Korea):

In the works

Gecko OS:

In the works

Hackless method:

In the works

Dolphin EMU:

No plans for support as far as we know
Heeeereee Ya gooooo! :D So happy with all of the progress on all of this! ^o^

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
This sounds nice, but I can only play P:M on my Wii U, and I would rather not try and mess with that.

Top Bottom