• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii will kill the SSB competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty!

Smash Rookie
It scares me to see that every game on Wii has at least some type of feature virtual movement in order to play, so what difference would Brawl make? If Brawl would require arm movement of any sort, wouldn't that kill the above-casual competition? I just can't imagine an MLG tournament where 16 Wii's are spread and 4 people are at a station flailing their arms around to do certain techniques, it scares me. I could think of over a dozen problems rising due to a feature like this.

:urg:

RedMage138

Smash Rookie
have you played DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2? You can play with the same with a wii-mote and a gamecube controller. So yeah, whats your point?

BentoBox

Smash Master
Sakurai (head developer) already stated that we wouldn't want to throw our GC controllers away.

Ghettoblasta

Smash Rookie
If you've read anything at all about Brawl. Masahiro Sakurai has already noted that they won't be using the Wii Remote for Brawl. Read up on the game before you go making topics about stuff that you know nothing about.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
No problem, but next time, do a little checking. The main stickied topic about Brawl has this information in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom