• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii wifi in own state

Metrois

Smash Rookie
While faceing people on bawl in your own state will you still lag? what about with in your own area in the state. I'm in south east michigan and would like to play a lag free game if its possible.

purinFIN

Smash Rookie
While faceing people on bawl in your own state will you still lag? what about with in your own area in the state. I'm in south east michigan and would like to play a lag free game if its possible.
add me so we can try does it lag from there to finland i have good connection^^ BTW JUST ADDED YA

PS- let me know when youre registered my brawl friend code invitation^^

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I fought someone in my city and the lag is horrible. I think lag depends on the router quality.

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure lag depends on how good your connection is, although i played online with somebody thats lives right next to me and there wasn't that much lag. Or maybe it is a combination of both.

Top Bottom