• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U

lexgamer

Smash Rookie
I'm surprised I couldn't find a thread for this yet. Basically I'm wondering what the plans are, if any, for Wii U. I hear 'M' works with it if you insert the SD card after booting Brawl (haven't gotten around to trying it myself yet), but will there be a fix for that? And what about controller support, will the GamePad or Pro Controller be given support? Thanks.

lexgamer

Smash Rookie
lol, everyone knows the classic controller is barftastic. I've tried it, it just can't compare with GC/GP/PC, and now I've passed my Wii on to my sister since I got Wii U, only to realize I have no good way to control the game anymore without the GC controllers. I have no idea how difficult adding support for Wii U controllers would be, but it sure would be cool.

also the SD card thing I mentioned in the OP...

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
We can't add support for Wii U controllers since Brawl runs in Wii mode, which is a sandbox mode.

You can always use the CCPro though.

And yes. If you insert your SD card after you boot Brawl, you can play P:M on a Wii U.

roymaster803

Smash Apprentice
Oh god (read Muhti's "you shouldn't have done that"), Muhti, please don't kill him. he didn't know what he was saying.

Top Bottom