• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii-u Virtual Console: Discussion, predictions, and wishlists

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
I realized we didn't really have a good play to discuss this, and its nice to have a place to discuss the topic generally, especially with N64 and DS games coming.

So, Virtual Console, its a great place to get a blast from the past on a modern system with most bugs ironed out, and more comfy controls. As of now Wii-u has NES, SNES, GBA, N64, and DS as of now, and no third party console support yet.

So got any games you are hoping for? Got a system you hope gets support? Note, this is a place to talk about Wii-u(and technically by extension Wii) VC, just for simplicity

Well, with the currently announced N64 games of SM64, DK64, and PM64, who else is hoping for some rare, and interesting games in the line of DK64? Personally I'm hoping for Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon and Goemon's Adventure. I've always wanted the chance to play through both of them, but they're too expensive to track down for the actual thing. It also seems that they may have ironed out all the bugs from the emulator for the wii-u which is why I figure it took so long to get out, I mean they got rumble working, perhaps they hopefully got control pack working, which would open up the VC to a ton of games you can't get working even on PC emulation.

Let the discussion begin!

finalark

SNORLAX
I'm still holding out that we'll see GCN games, but that's looking highly unlikely.

On the side of things that are actually possible, I wouldn't mind seeing an English version of Mother 3 and Fire Emblem: Binding Blade get released.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Now that Rare-made DK games are back, I'm REALLY hoping for DK64. That game was my childhood.

Top Bottom