• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Wii U) Technical Help: Input Sometimes Ignored

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
So I got a Wii U, transferred all the data and whatnot, and after playing MK8 for who knows how long, I decided to pop in brawl and do some SSE to test it out.

However, I immediately notice that every couple of seconds, it stops reading my imputs. Like, if I'm moving, I'll stop for a second and continue. It's very annoying. How do I fix this?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
You have to detail what control method you're using for us to be able to help you.

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
Wii controllers interfere with some types of Wifi leading to input problems.

There is no solution for this except turning off your wifi or if you're lucky and your wifi isn't one of the types that causes interference.

This might be the problem you're having.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Wii controllers interfere with some types of Wifi leading to input problems.

There is no solution for this except turning off your wifi or if you're lucky and your wifi isn't one of the types that causes interference.

This might be the problem you're having.
This ordeal was fixed. Guess it just took some time for the machine to get used to playing Smash Bros is all.

Top Bottom