• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Wii U) Looking for a partner to practice with.

duckboi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zenii3
Hi, Smash 4 is the first smash game I have spent a good amount of time on. I have developed my game a lot since starting. When I first got the game I had no clue which buttons even did what. As of right now, I'm a decent player but not spectacular by any means. I win about 60% of my matches on FG, which for me is a vast improvement from not knowing how to play at all. I have some friends I play with in person quite a bit but we are all very evenly matched, so it's really hard to improve when everyone has almost the same exact knowledge of the game. I posted in my college's subreddit yesterday looking for people to play with but I mainly just received sarcastic responses. I decided to make make an account here to see if I have any better luck.

Is anyone interested? I was thinking we could exchange advice in between rounds. I especially need help with combos and techniques, watching youtube videos just isn't cutting it for me. I main KD3 & Mario. I have started to work a little with C.Falcon and I seldomly use Marth, Link and Sonic (usually when I'm bored).

Edit: I have a LAN adapter btw!

Last edited:
Top Bottom