• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wii u and 3ds tier changes?

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
Do we think the wii u and 3ds games will have the same or atleast a similar build? Or should we expect the characters to play differently on both systems. What I mean is lets say Bowser is top tier on the 3ds version will he also be top tier on the wii u or will they change it up? Which would you prefer?

I personally like what I have seen out of the 3ds version and am hoping its at the least very similar. The game looks fairly balanced and some characters have been buffed or nerfed but does this mean the wii u will play the same? What do you guys think?

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
They will be the exact same build obviously. The tiers might be different due to controls though.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Unlikely, especially once the N3DS is available, unless some U-specific movement options are discovered (or vice-versa) that benefit some characters more than others.

Spirst

Unlikely, especially once the N3DS is available, unless some U-specific movement options are discovered (or vice-versa) that benefit some characters more than others.
Jigglypuff's aerials come to mind. She relies on the c-stick for easier execution and that would definitely aide her edge-guarding game and thus, how she gets KOs.

Top Bottom