• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii in Room+PS2>N64 in Room+SSB?

Radamanthus

Smash Apprentice
here's the deal: my brother is seriously considering buying a ps2 from his friend. my bro currently has our wii in his room. i have an n64 in my room. if my brother does purchase the ps2, the wii would be relocated to my room. but that would mean selling the n64, for which i have several games like kirby 64, ocarina of time, smash bros. (duh), pokemon snap, and mario kart 64. so is it worth it to get rid of all these games and the time we've put into them?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
...No.
Why not just keep it, sheesh. That thing has memories man. Well, mine does at least.

Genocide37

Smash Rookie
Well I think you should probably say good-bye to your N64. Unless you have more than 10 games sell it.

cam`

Smash Apprentice
why would you ebay your n64? n64s on ebay cost like +/-20 bucks. not worth the trouble considering how many fun games are still on it~ the only thing i play anymore is my 64. mario party 2 + ssb64 > anything on the wii if you have the people to play them.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
n64 kicks *** im playing it right now so no I dont see why youd try to scrap a few dollars out of a good system, your games arent mint so theyre not worth that much, SSB is nice, I have a cart of my own. (wont let you play anyone but mario in 1p, unless gamesharked)

I dunno unplug the n64 and put it away
its... not hard to unplug a console and plug in the other one....

garbage

Smash Journeyman
On the topic of N64 selling and SSB64...Does anyone know where I can get SSB64? I can't find it for less than $20 online...

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah, it's getting really hard to find nowadays. And I wouldn't expect it to go less than 20, MarioKart64 still goes for quite a bit...

Top Bottom