• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer Woman. Good Heavens. EDIT: CONFIRMED FIGHTER

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
ROB, Snake, G&W are unique and extraordinary characters in their own way. Wii fit trainer is just an ordinary women like anyone else who didn't star in any specific game as an important character. Honestly speaking though, I think the Wii balance board coulld have been a better character to add :grin:
People still would have found something stupid to complain about just like they're doing now with WFT.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
People still would have found something stupid to complain about just like they're doing now with WFT.
Whether WFT fits or not, she's confirmed and no one can change it. Even though I dislike the idea, I'll have to accept her as a character and try to see the bright side. That, however, won't be anytime soon.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
I, for one, think Wii Fit Trainer was a brilliant idea. She's new and fresh. Sakurai never said he added her because no one wanted her, he said he added her because no one thought of her. Clearly, now that she's been unveiled, a lot of people are pleasantly surprised, which was precisely why she was added. I mean, there's always going to be haters, but most of the reactions I've seen for Wii Fit Trainer were good ones.

Also, she's such a troll! How can one not like a character that taunts and trolls everyone?! "NOW LET'S WORK THOSE LEGS!" It's like Sonic was, but funnier and less annoying.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
I fail to see why people are offended that WFT is in the game. Seriously, why be angry or upset? Yeah its shocking, but unless Sakurai openly says: "we considered Ridley, K. Rool, Mewtwo, Isaac, Bowser Jr. and Roy for Smash 4, but ultimately decided to replace them all with Wii Fit Trainer", no one can be upset. She's a new character, plain and simple.

And a hell of a lot more important than many other requested characters like Krystal and Geno. Plus her dtilt, jab, utilt, all three smashes, dash attack and two of her aerials (dair and fair it seems), have been shown, and they're all unique and clever attacks based on yoga poses. What's not to love?

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I actually like the Wii Fit Trainer believe it not, I plan to use her quite a bit in this game.

Top Bottom