• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer Mains

Clebus

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone planning on maining WFT? I know I am! I just fear people will go for other newcomers like mega man. But she will be top tire, I am sure!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sure, at the moment she's looking like the one i'm gonna main, but i'm gonna wait and see who else joins the fray.

If anything she's gonna ATLEAST be a secondary main.

Hoboman5000

Smash Cadet
I'm mainly planning on using her cause I'm actually fat and I think it'd be cool if a fat guy like me mained her XD, but there is another reason, I was actually forced to play Wii Fit the game because of my weight, and during that time, I formed a friendship with the WFT.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
All of my friends are super psyched about Mega Man and Villager. They'll be in for a shock when I make them all fit.

At least gonna be a secondary, because a certain canine, fox and dinosaur still have the spotlight for me.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Definately gonna give Wii Fit Trainer a go!

Then again... I'll do that for every character!

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
I feel like it would be embarrassing to lose to this character mostly because people see her as a joke.

Definitely looking to be my main right now, character looks like a damn maniac out there.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I feel like it would be embarrassing to lose to this character mostly because people see her as a joke.

Definitely looking to be my main right now, character looks like a damn maniac out there.
Well, it is already embarrassing to lose to Jigglypuff (Brawl's joke character).

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
Well, it is already embarrassing to lose to Jigglypuff (Brawl's joke character).
It helps that much more if the character isn't high tier (not saying jigs isn't I really don't know) so a bit of hope that Wii Fit is low Mid. Then I can pick a high tier secondary.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I kinda want her to be high/top tier, because I always end up liking chars that just aren't good enough. I just don't want a bunch of people picking her up 'cause she's good. > . >

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
Hey nobody likes playing the character every body else plays, having her higher than high mid tier even would suck z

It's like Faust in Guilty Gear XX. He is fun to troll with but it's not as rewarding because he is actually a great character

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
Im going to main her and bring my foes heart rate down to their ideal rates. . .0bpm
I see her being in the upper-mid tier, she is fast and has a lot of quick moves so I would assume that Capt. Falcon players will have a bit of an easier time if they were to main her.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
She's primary if G&W doesn't return in SSB4, secondary otherwise.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
As much as people seem to think she will be a joke character, players who can master her Deep Breathing mechanic, and combine it efficiently with her moveset, will probably dominate the competition. All that extra power, at the cost of staying still for just a few seconds. I guess the trick is finding the right time to set it up, perhaps by launching your opponent then using their recovery time to Deep Breathe. It also doesn't hurt that they gave her a chargeable and storable projectile in Sun Salutation, and her Hula Hoop recovery seems decent.

Will I main her? Possibly. She's definitely a character I could see myself putting the time in to master, the bonus being that if she's rarely played (due to being thought of as a joke), it'll will give people who main her a further edge against opponents.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
She is going to be good but not top.
Actually I could see her being close to top tier with her Down and neutral B combined with her agility, she's the only newcomer so far that doesn't have an obvious weakness

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Just curious, but what obvious weaknesses do you see in the newcomers?
Mega Man has characters with reflectors, rosalina has the heavy hitters since she's so light, little mac has anyone with a decent air game and villager has a terrible recovery

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
Actually I could see her being close to top tier with her Down and neutral B combined with her agility, she's the only newcomer so far that doesn't have an obvious weakness
True although she might have the same speed movement as ZSS

Clebus

Smash Journeyman
BUT GRENINJA IS NINJA

also, peach was pretty light in melee...

Last edited:
Top Bottom