• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer Character Trailer

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Here is the trailer for the Wii Fit Trainer

ALRIGHT, now you can discuss everything about the trailer here!

vinson12

Smash Cadet
WHY????????????????????? What a pathetic useless gimmick piece of crap, do the makers of smash bros actually care about what the fans want, starting to question that.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
WHY????????????????????? What a pathetic useless gimmick piece of crap, do the makers of smash bros actually care about what the fans want, starting to question that.
I thought it was pretty cheesey.

and I like cheese, as proven by me doing my grade 7 speech on it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Try to pay attention.
They put out a surprise and it's no ... er... surprise that a metric assload of us want her now that she's be revealed and a lot of us like her.
He tried something different and succeeded.
I don't get what the issue is.

Xman321

Smash Apprentice
I Like how at the End the Balance Board is Hopping Up as if trying to be apart of the trailer :awesome:

Nintendo_Addict

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2251-5124-4980
I love how disappointed everyone seems in this video when they think that they're watching a trailer for a new Wii Fit game and then go bananas when they realize it's actually a Super Smash Bros roster addition.

Edit - This post would make more since if this was the video I thought that it was, when they revealed the Wii Fit Trainer at E3 in front of an audience... but it's just the trailer it self.

Anyways! I look forward to playing as the Wii Fit Trainer. Super Smash Bros has been in dire need of more female competitors.

Top Bottom