• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii & Brawl # Data Bank for the SouthWest (Update 1/10/08)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
This is going to be the Data-bank for Wii #'s and Brawl friend I.D. #'s for the Southwest forum part of Smashboards. Basically; you list your Wii #, state friend I.D. for Brawl and later on; probably a type of opponent you're looking to fight (Ike Main, Pit Main, etc.) to better round your skilla with people you may actually be able to meet up and play! (Or to help fight against people you can't seem to beat with a respective character). This will continue to improve and update; please reply to THIS POST, in order for information to be updated as quickly as possible. (Also, if you're the first to post for your respective city and have a THREAD (well established) that is for that city; please post).

***Note*** With format you don't have to use all the fancy colors; I just need your information and I can take care of that myself.
Format

(Username [Smash name if different from username])-(Wii #)-(Brawl friend #)-(Current Main)
City, State. [Special request if any here, ex. "Looking for more practice against a good Ike Main."

TEXAS

(RagnaRoKnTexas [Rokku])-(7262-8991-3208-8114)-(????)-(Ike)

+Donna

(Xenonoex [Kieth])-(8019-7104-8755-1632)-(????)-(Samus)

+Richardson

(Bwett1 [WHW])-(0429-3696-3902-6553)-(????)-(????)

Utah-(Thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=69774)

(Xsyven)-(0945-5790-7392-0646)-(????)-(Ice Climbers)

+Orem

](lengeta [Layne] )-(7605-9660-8729-8858)-(Brawl# pending)-(Falco/Pit?)

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Not a bad idea for a thread. I'd say you're about a month or two early though. For one thing nobody has a main yet. And we don't know whether online play will play smoothly enough for us to actually be able to play competitively online at all.

Anyways, enough of my skepticism. I'll actually post on this topic when/if I get Brawl.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Thank you Mr. Vitamin X. I created this topic back in November and Drew said that it was too early. He said however, if I wanted to create it January first of 2008 I could and he wouldn'tc lose it, as it was a good idea and he would entrust me with it.

Now, I do know my main because I'm the type of person who will main someone only based on if I like them or not. Ike is my main despite GimpyFish and everyone complaining on his rate of speed and never being able to hit a good sonic. Lol.

CHUK

Smash Ace
My main will be:
Whoever has a decent/good metagame that could be built upon and used efficiently in the competitive scene.
This is a bit early for this thread.

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
(xeonoex [Keith])-(8019-7104-8755-1632)-(will edit when I get it)-(Samus)
Donna, Texas.

I still haven't thought of a good smash name and Keith still works cause there aren't too many in the RGV. Plus I'm not even sure how to pronounce my username.
I don't like friend code numbers, I hope they aren't game specific because then every time it gets lost it or someone breaks it everyone will need a new number.

And I really doubt online will be ok for competitive play, but it might be ok for friendlies and practice when you don't have anyone else, or at least because we all live in the southwest so lower ping.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
A simple "upping" of the thread to try and remind people that brawl is right around the corner, and we need to start posting.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
(Xsyven)-(0945 5790 7392 0646)-(xxxxxxx)-(Ice Climbers)
St. George, Utah

I'll update once Brawl comes out.

lengeta

Smash Ace
(lengeta [Layne] )-(7605-9660-8729-8858)-(Brawl# pending)-(Falco/Pit?)
Orem, UT

They've already got the Wii# programmed into profile (look over there under the avatars and locations), and I'm willing to bet they'll update it with a Brawl friend-code field once it's out. Still a good thread though.

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
I suggest you change the name to

- The Official "What the f**k is your friend code?!" Thread -

...I'm just saying...

Top Bottom