• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii and Brawl in NYC

Tomy910

Smash Rookie
Hello, i live in Europe and i'm travelling this summer to NYC and i wanna buy a Nintendo Wii and a copy of Brawl, just to play PM, where can i buy this? And some gamecube controllers as well. Thanks ^^

bboss

Smash Journeyman
Any local used games shop would do great for this. As for PM, you can use homebrew, or if you are using the SD card version (Much easier), you'll need a 2GB SD card, which are rather hard to come by these days.
Brawl is at most used game stores, it's usually around $20. Wiis are around $80-100.

Last edited:

Tomy910

Smash Rookie
Any local used games shop would do great for this. As for PM, you can use homebrew, or if you are using the SD card version (Much easier), you'll need a 2GB SD card, which are rather hard to come by these days.
Brawl is at most used game stores, it's usually around $20. Wiis are around $80-100.
Oh thanks i'll think about it

Narpas_sword

Hello, i live in Europe and i'm travelling this summer to NYC and i wanna buy a Nintendo Wii and a copy of Brawl, just to play PM, where can i buy this? And some gamecube controllers as well. Thanks ^^
Just checking: do you know you can run PM on your european wii?

requires usb loading an ntsc copy of brawl. but setup only takes 30 min or so.

Top Bottom